Once you’ve decided that a self managed super fund (SMSF) is right for you, we can help you with a comprehensive, hassle-free set up service. There are strict laws which regulate how a SMSF needs to be set up and the penalties for a non-compliant set up can be onerous. Our experience and association with leading deed providers ensures that your fund will be set up professionally and in accordance with the current legislation. Our Trust Deeds are drafted to provide maximum flexibility while complying with all prevailing superannuation laws. Using our set up service will ensure that your new SMSF is compliant and up and running as quickly as possible without any fuss.
Our SMSF set up service provides you with everything you need to establish your SMSF, including:
- SMSF Trust Deed ;
- Trustee appointment minutes;
- Trustee declarations;
- Member application forms;
- SMSF establishment minutes; and
- Template investment strategy;
We will also:
- Register your SMSF for an ABN and TFN;
- Make an election for your SMSF to become a regulated fund with the ATO; and
- Provide you with rollover request forms – so you can transfer any balances you hold with other superannuation funds into your SMSF.
Setting up a new SMSF is easy with SMSF superfund. Simply click on the “get started” button and complete the online form and we will start processing it today.